Terms and Conditions
A. General Terms & Conditions
- Customers are required to comply with all the terms and conditions specified by BannerSHOP.
- Customers should read through and understand all terms and conditions printed at the back of our quotation before they confirm their orders. All terms and conditions can also be found on our company website www.bannershop.my
- Please visit our website for our business opening hours.
- If the artwork provided by customers contains any contents which are harassing, abusive, unlawful, libelous, or not complying with laws of relevant jurisdiction including laws in respect of copyright & forgery, our company reserves the rights to reject and shall not be liable or responsible for those contents involved.
- Order will be counted as same day order if proper artwork and full payment record/receipt can be submitted by ordering cut-off time. Otherwise, the order will be re-processed and the delivery date will be re-scheduled. Please note that the date of delivery displayed on orders (including online orders) is just an estimate. The date of delivery printed on invoice shall be final.
Ordering Cut-off Time (please refer to the website for the latest update)
Monday to Friday
5pm (Standard Charge) /5-7pm (Urgent Charge)
11am (Standard Charge) / 11am-1pm (Urgent Charge)
Sunday and Statutory Holiday
Please refer to our website update
- Upon order confirmation, NO change or cancellation of order will be accepted.
- Neither party will be liable for any delay or failure to perform if the delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, such as a strike, war, act of terrorism, riot, natural disaster, failure or reduction of power or telecommunications or data networks or services, or government act.
- BannerSHOP shall not be liable for any consequential, incidental lost profits, costs or damages arising directly or indirectly form the use of our products and services under whatsoever statements, terms and conditions.
- BannerSHOP reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions regarding the company policies under certain circumstances when necessary with public notice on the company website. In case of any dispute under any circumstances, our company reserves the right of final decision.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Malay version, the Chinese version shall prevail.
B. Charging Terms & Conditions
- Customers are required to comply with all the charging terms and conditions specified by BannerSHOP.
- All orders will only be processed upon full payment is received, unless otherwise specified.
- BannerSHOP offers a wide choice of payment methods. For details, please contact our Customer Service Representative or refer to our website www.bannershop.my
- Any amount with decimals (per item/order) will be automatically rounded up to the nearest integer (i.e. value less than RM1 will be charged as RM1)
- The minimum charge for any single order is RM30.
- Under any circumstances, if Customers have to cancel their orders submitted online, our Company shall charge a handling fee of either 20% of the order’s total amount or RM25 (whichever is higher).
- Under any circumstances, any amount outstanding on the Customer Account shall be valid for 6 months only. Any balance of unused amount will be forfeited thereafter.
- Express Service Charge:
Express Service Charge
Same ordering day
200% of the order’s total amount or not less than RM100 (whichever is higher)
1 Day in Advance
100% of the order’s total amount or not less than RM50 (whichever is higher)
1 Day in Advance
60% of the order’s total amount or not less than RM50 (whichever is higher)
2 Days in Advance
150% of the order’s total amount or not less than RM80 (whichever is higher)
To be further discussed
To be further discussed
- For payment by cheque, please make cheque payable to “BANNERSHOP ADVERTISING & PRINTING (M) SDN BHD”. Please note that orders will be processed only after the cheque is cleared. Post-dated cheque will not be accepted.
C. Artwork Specification Terms & Conditions
- Customers should provide proper and valid artwork files adhered to our online artwork specification guidelines. Otherwise, our Company reserves the rights to reject the files, or charge a fee for any file conversion/amendment.
- The artwork files provided by Customers will be used for digital printing only. BannerSHOP will not be responsible for the storage of artwork files. Once the order is processed, BannerSHOP reserves the right to delete the artwork files at any time.
- Artwork Specification:
File Format and Application
silver, fluorescent colour, etc.) cannot stimulate or reproduce well.
C:30%, M:30%, Y:30%, K:100%.
File Capacity (per file uploaded)
D. Artwork Design Service Terms and Conditions
- BannerSHOP can provide general artwork design service. Customers are welcomed to provide any graphics, texts or company logos to be applied. Our dedicated Customer Service Representative will follow up for further details and service quotation.
- The design service quotation includes one design proposal and two rounds of minor amendments. Upon order confirmation and payment, BannerSHOP would prepare the artwork file and provide an artwork preview for final confirmation. If Customers wish to request another design proposal, another quotation will be required.
- Any additional requests, modifications or amendments of design NOT included in the quotation may incur a surcharge.
- Unless specified in the design service quotation, BannerSHOP will not provide any image or type with copyrights.
- All amendments of design should be confirmed via emails; verbal confirmations of amendments are not accepted.
- All design fees are not refundable no matter Customers adopt our design proposal or not in the end.
- BannerSHOP owns the copyrights for all design artwork provided. If Customers would like to buy-out the copyrights of artwork in AI / EPS / PSD / PDF / JPG file, please make relevant requests at the time of ordering and must be quoted separately. Otherwise the artwork will be deleted after production.
E. Delivery / Pick-up Terms and Conditions
- Delivery services are charged based on BannerSHOP’s charging model, which takes into account the area zone to deliver, delivery time period, size of goods, quantity of goods and transport arrangement (e.g. access through staircases, moving between lifts, etc.)
- Standard delivery services are available for areas in Malaysia only. Others countries require special quotation.
- Standard operating hours of delivery service are from Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm and Saturday from 9:00am to 1:00pm (public holidays not included). Service availability may vary across different area zones.
- Klang valley customers may specify their preferred delivery time and period (i.e. 9:00am – 12:00pm OR 12:00pm – 3:00pm OR 3:00pm – 6:00pm). In such cases, an additional rate of 1.5 times of the Standard Delivery service charge will be applicable.
- Upon Customer’s confirmation by the ordering cut-off time, with complete submission of correct artwork file and payment record/receipt, the products will be delivered within two working days depending on the production lead time.
- Delivery service charge will be counted on order basis. Each order will be delivered to one address only. Combined order will NOT be accepted.
- The product will be charged as Standard Delivery if the length of its finish size is less than 244cm or 8ft; otherwise it will be charged as Special Delivery. Our Company’s ordering system will automatically specify the charge accordingly.
- Any additional fees for parking, gates or registration will not be covered and are chargeable to the Customers.
- In case no one answers the door at the specific and confirmed delivery date and time, Customers will need to contact our Company for another delivery arrangement and be charged according.
- Any requirement in regards to change of order (ie. Qty, delivery address, schedule etc) is required to inform us in 1 working day in advance before dispatched and are subject to availability. For any amendment, customer will need to pay for amendment fee, yet if there is any price difference. Bannershop will charge an administrative fee no less than RM20 per transaction for making any changes.
- Customers are responsible for providing clear and accurate details of the address to deliver and conditions of environment at the time of order confirmation. Below are some special circumstances (including but not limited to) in which further quotation will be required.
a) When the requested time of delivery is NOT within our standard operating hours of delivery service
b) When parking/unloading is not allowed on the street of address to deliver, or the parking/unloading place is a certain distance away from the address to deliver, which requires extra handling of goods
c) When the address to deliver are located in remote areas which cannot be directly accessed by public transportations
d) When the products to deliver cannot/are not allowed to be delivered to door by lifts, which requires access through staircases and extra handling of goods
e) Warehouse of container terminals: all additional fees for the gate or registration
f) Direct delivery of goods to particular booth at the exhibition venue
In any event of delay due to causes beyond its reasonable control, scheduled delivery of that day and the following day may be suspended or cancelled. Our Company will contact customers for re-scheduling of delivery service.
- For Customers who choose to pick up on their own, please arrive at the specific branch (during opening hours) at the specific pick up date and time specified on the invoice, and present a copy of the invoice to our Staff for our verification.
- For pick-up by our Customers’ authorized person, our Company will not be responsible for the risks of any losses involved.
- For Customers who choose to pick up on their own, they should arrive at the specific branch within 14 days of the delivery date. After that period, our Company will not be responsible for keeping any products and shall reserve the rights of handling these products without any notice and compensation.
F. Installation Service Terms and Conditions
- Standard operating hours of installation service are from 9:00am to 6:00pm (public holidays not included). If Customers request installation service under any of the following circumstances, a surcharge will be incurred:
a) When the requested time of service is NOT within our standard operating hours of installation service (i.e. from 10:00pm to 9:00am)
b) At a specific time period
c) When the installation venue is located at remote areas, or require access through staircases or moving between lifts
d) Sudden change of time arrangement (on the date of installation)
e) During public holidays
- We strongly recommend that Customers should first consider using our Company’s on-site measurement service (paid service) prior to commencing any installation/mounting work, in order to avoid or minimize any possible measurement errors at the on-site environment. Otherwise, our Company will proceed to production based on the dimensions provided by our Customers, and Customers are liable for any delays, consequences or responsibility resulting from any measurement errors at the on-site environment.
- Customer confirms that he/she has already obtained all the necessary consents and permits for the installation work. Customer agrees to fully indemnify and hold our Company harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, expenses and losses suffered or incurred by our Company arising out of the installation work.
- Customer has to ensure that the surface for mounting (e.g. car body, wall panels) are clean, safe and fit for conducting the work. Otherwise, all the ad hoc on-site service (i.e. cleaning, remove glue from previous sticker etc.), customers are liable for any additional charges, delays, consequences or responsibility resulted.
- We do not take the responsible on any printed products or lost if the installation service is not provided by us.
- All leasing services (both indoor and outdoor) will require Customers’ full pre-payment of the total amount/deposit according to the quotation. When Customers returned the leased items, our staff will inspect the items on-spot to decide whether to raise any claims for damages and to charge from the amount pre-paid. If no claims are necessary, full payment/deposit will be made payable via cheque to Customers within 4 weeks from date of return.
- Upon completion of mounting/installation work, Customer shall inspect the outcome immediately on site and sign off the work note for confirmation.
- All mounting/installation works are eligible for a guarantee period of 14 days, which applies as soon as the installation work completed, yet any issues arising from accidents, abuse, intentional damages or natural disasters and etc., will not be applicable. In case of unauthorized reassemble, modification, alteration, removal or destruction of any work completed, the guarantee period will automatically be void.
G. Return / Refund / Maintenance Service Terms and Conditions
- Customers shall inspect the product immediately upon delivery. Please keep the original product and receipt for any return/refund/maintenance services. Customers shall within 7 days from date of delivery (date of delivery inclusive) give notice to our Company of any matters related to the product. Late notice will not be accepted.
- Colour deviation is possible to occur on any products of digital printing. BannerSHOP reserves the right to reject requests of return due to colour deviation. As with different factors in the printing process, e.g. the hardware (of printing machines), materials, time, weather, humidity and etc., which may affect the quality and colour of digital printing to different extents, it is normal for 5% to 15% of colour deviation to occur on the products. Customers shall not judge the colour by previews on-screen, printed manuscript at different times, samples/colour proofs from other companies. Colour standard of all printed materials shall refer to our Company’s standard of colour management.
- BannerSHOP have the right to request our customers send us photos or return the suspected defective products for our inspection and verification. All returned products must be in good conditions, or they will not be accepted.
- BannerSHOP will inspect and verify each request of reprint/refund, while reserves the right of final decision for any cases of reprint or refund (partial/full).
- All reprints will be processed according to the details specified on the original purchase order, e.g. the artwork, materials, product size, delivery methods and etc.
- In case of partial or full refund, the amount will be credited into the Customer’s original account for future purchase within 6 months only. Any balance of unused amount will be forfeited thereafter.
- BannerSHOP can provide hardware maintenance service for certain products (NOT including the digital print).
Hardware maintenance service only applies to wear and tear under normal usage; other conditions (e.g. intentional damages, misuse, natural disasters, etc.) will NOT be applicable. Customers are required to present a valid invoice and return the products to any retail branch of BannerSHOP for repair. Our Customer Service Representative will notify our Customers of the result and arrange pick-up of the products at that particular retail branch.
- RE-AFFIRMATION: BannerSHOP assumes no liability for any consequential, incidental lost profits, costs or damages arising directly or indirectly form the use of our products and services under whatsoever statements, terms and conditions.